- Buy now and be ready to begin your summer at Lee River in Lac du Bonnet, MB
- This Olympic style modified Pinegrove model 936 square foot 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage home awaits you & is priced for a quick sale.
- Featuring an oversized front covered porch/deck area with large front porch/deck seating area & bbq area.
- Privately nestled on a large 75 ft x 190 ft lot which boats lovely mature trees in the front of the lot.
- Long driveway to the home lined with lovely mature trees providing privacy to the entire yard.
- All that is required is your finishing touches as all of the major work has already been done.
- Plumbing in place - 2000 gallon holding tank, 2000 gallon fresh water holding tank, some faucets etc required.
- Electrical has been done - 200 amp panel box -just the fixtures & some finishing electrical plates remain.
- Large open concept living room, dining room & family room area.
- Vaulted ceilings. Well insulated cottage/home which requires some finishing to ceilings, walls & flooring. This allows you to choose exactly how you want to design & decorate the interior. Finish it how you want & when you want while enjoying your summer boating on the Lee River & more.
- Tons of parking on this large lot & lots of room to park your all season toys.
- Includes 2 portable collapsible car ports.
- Sold mainly furnished with some exceptions.
- Built solid with 2 x 6 construction, well insulated, lovey beige vinyl siding, dual pane windows throughout, 4 ft high heated crawl space with entry from inside the cottage as well as outside. Crawlspace which consists of tons of storage plus furnace, HRV and pump.
- This area is known for its boating, watersports, fishing & countless fun recreational experiences in the summer & sledding & ice fishing in winter.
- This outstanding cottage/home comes with a dock slip which is located waking distance to a nearby boat launch with 2 docks which cost approx. $70.00 per year.
- Short drive to the town of Lac du Bonnet & all of its amenities, including gas station, banks, restaurants, supply stores, schools & so much more
- Don't let this one pass you buy. get ready to make your memories this summer
Priced to sell at only $169,700.00!! Call listing agent today to book your personal viewing. Sandra Goritz @ 1-204-688-4222
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Lee Land Realty
124 PR Hwy 317 Box 275
Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0